Monday, February 02, 2009

Filmmaker David Branin writes about Jamin Winans 'Ink'

Where do I even begin? I hope you follow along because Jamin Winan’s, Ink, is one of the most inspiring films I have seen and I am excited to share my thoughts about it with you.

As I begin to write this, please note that I am not a Film Critic. I am just a Film Fan as well as a Filmmaker. I am a growing storyteller also, so please allow me set up the story which will help me convey my full thoughts to you.

Back in 2005 I came across Jamin’s short film Spin. I can’t remember exactly how I came across it but I thought it was one of the more creative and just plain cool shorts I have seen. I wanted to know more about the film and the filmmaker so I contacted Jamin and ended up doing an interview with him through my Film Synergy blog (Interview with Filmmaker Jamin Winans)

I thought it was a great interview and I liked Jamin’s style of filmmaking so I continued to monitor his work. Now this will probably get me in trouble, but I believe it is important for me to mention. As I have studied films in the indie world, I got around to seeing Jamin’s first feature film, 11:59. Though that movie does finish strong, I came away feeling let down. It’s not anything I am going to dwell on here. Yet there may be others out there who may read this who have seen 11:59 and may not be willing to give Ink a chance and I am here to let you know that would be a big mistake.

Most recently, Jamin emailed me the trailer to his second feature film, Ink and I was amazed. Want to see why? Click here Ink Official Movie Trailer HD

Of course I had to follow up with a second interview via Film Synergy. Interview with 'Ink' Filmmaker Jamin Winans


For the full article, please visit Jamin Winan's Ink is one of the most inspiring films I have seen...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brim over I assent to but I contemplate the collection should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I think precise post. Specially the title attracted me to review the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Use "immediate buttons" to modify the midsection of your own jeans. Immediate control buttons are little pins that look like buttons and will loosen or tense up your slacks. They may be inexpensive and this way, you can wear your pants regardless of whether you get a bit excess weight or have shed some weight in the center. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]App766udi[/url]

Anonymous said...

The world wide web can be your very best teacher's helper. There are so many sites with imaginative session ideas, down-loadable classes and printable worksheets. You will even find kinds with fantastic educative video games that track your child's skill levels and progress and print studies and records. Take time to get a handful of wonderful sites and utilize them to increase your training. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Matgjjmony[/url]